The Key Insight – April 2023 (details)
The Key Insight
It is simple really.
When we are very young, we get emotionally overwhelmed many, many times. Nobody likes it, and everyone tries to get as far away from the emotional overwhelm as possible.
They get so good at doing it that it seems like the pain of the overwhelm is gone. But it is not gone. In fact, this going away from the pain is a form of suppressing it. And this suppression happens before we learn how to talk.
Emotions have both Content and Energy
The result is that we accumulate more and more patterns of incomplete experiences of the energy, but we get so good at suppressing it that we don’t realize that there is emotional energy at the root of many of our thoughts.
These thoughts are called Emotional Pain-based Thoughts.
Two different kinds of energy patterns accumulate in our inner emotional landscape. There are the traumatic ones which are called the Painful/Internal ones, and the External/Reactive energy patterns, as shown on the chart below.
The key insight about this is that our suppression of these energies is so thorough that we don’t realize that the energies are still inside us, cluttering up our inner emotional landscape.
These unresolved disruptive emotional energies create our Ego and Emotional pain-based thoughts. But because we have been having such thoughts all of our life, they all seem normal to us. So we don’t distinguish them from our practical and intuitive thoughts.
The Decision Influences Assessment
We do have a way of measuring the extent of the influence of our unresolved IN and OUT Technique energies and how they are affecting our decisions. It is called a Decision Influences Assessment (DIA).
How We Make Decisions
- Four kinds of thoughts influence our decisions
1. Practical Thoughts
2. Intuitive Thoughts
3. Ego-based Thoughts
4. Emotional pain-based Thoughts
Useful and Not-useful Thoughts
Practical Thoughts and Intuitive Thoughts are useful to us. They lead to good, successful outcomes.
The Ego-based and Emotional pain-based thoughts are not useful and lead to making lots of costly mistakes.
The Ego-based and Emotional pain-based Thoughts are held inside of us. We call this our inner emotional landscape.
I have done thousands of DIAs, so I have been able to get a good sense of the average ranges of influence of all four kinds of thoughts as a kind of reality check on the status of people’s inner emotional landscape throughout the world. They are generally pretty emotionally cluttered up.
As you can see, the levels of the influence of the ego and emotional pain-based thoughts are quite high.
The level of influence of practical thoughts is usually pretty high for everyone. These thoughts don’t tend to have any emotional charge to them.
The level of influence of intuitive thoughts is often relatively low. This is not because we don’t have lots of intuitive thoughts. But they are “covered up” by the presence of a significant amount of IN and OUT Technique energies cluttering our inner emotional landscape.
Here’s a quote by Steve Jobs, the founder of Apple Computer.
Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.
They somehow already know what you truly want to become.
Everything else is secondary.
Steve Jobs – Founder of Apple Computer
You can see that at its peak, his intuition was influencing his decisions at a level of 66%. It seems that he didn’t have to be at 100% to be the founder of what would become the largest company in the world.
And here’s a quote by Oprah Winfrey.
Follow your instincts.
That’s where true wisdom manifests itself.
Oprah Winfrey – Famous TV Talk Show Host
Apparently, she became a multi-billionaire. That seems to be one of the outcomes of trusting and acting on your intuition.
And this is a famous quote from Albert Einstein.
The only real valuable thing is intuition.
Albert Einstein – Scientist
You can see that the influence of his intuition was very high – 85%.
Systematic Guidance Needed
The quotes from the famous people above clarify that they somehow know how to trust and act on their intuition much more than most “common” people.
They all say that this is a major key to their success.
But although they know how to do it themselves, there’s not much guidance provided for others to learn how to do that too.
The Freedom Practice is unique in providing a systematic method of cleaning up your inner emotional landscape so you can easily learn how to do it yourself.
Cleaning up Your Inner Emotional Landscape
Most people don’t even know that they have an inner emotional landscape filled with emotional landmines that are causing lots and lots of ego and emotional pain-based thoughts and decisions.
These thoughts then cause you to make lots of costly mistakes.
Just imagine how improving your ability to access and follow your intuition would make a huge difference in your life.
You can get your intuition level up to 66 like Steve Jobs or even higher!
Regular Freedom Practice
The Freedom Practice provides a unique solution to the problem of the accumulation of unresolved emotional pain.
You will learn how to use the Pure Awareness Techniques to clean up your inner emotional landscape.
As you do that, the ego and emotional pain-based thoughts become less and less. Intuitive thoughts just naturally become more.
Do the Freedom Practice Daily
To make the fastest progress with the Freedom Practice, do it daily. A good time is for about 20 to 30 minutes first thing in the morning.
Then as you go through the day after a few weeks, you will spontaneously start to notice ego and emotional pain-based thoughts coming up during the day. You will have become aware that you are having them because you will have made something that has been unconscious – conscious from your morning practice. You will start to notice your ego and emotional pain-based thoughts as they surface during the day.
When you do notice them, you will stop what you are doing (if possible) and do the Freedom Practice right then. Use the tools and skills you learned in this training to find and resolve the previously hidden energies at the basis of your ego and emotional pain-based thoughts.
The beauty of doing this is that it systematically eliminates the energy patterns causing these kinds of thoughts, and when they are gone, they don’t come back!
Because both the IN and OUT Technique energies are so well suppressed, you haven’t known (until now) that they have been negatively influencing your decisions.
Why you will want your own personalized DIA
Your DIA provides you with a reality check on how cluttered or clean your inner emotional landscape is.
By updating your DIA periodically, you will be able to see your progress.
And just becoming aware of how cluttered your inner emotional landscape is can be a huge inspiration to do the Freedom Practice whenever possible to become someone who trusts and acts on your intuition like Steve Jobs or Albert Einstein.
Perhaps you are destined to become a great person – get rid of the clutter and see what happens.
- Option 1 – Get your DIA now for only $10 and see how much cleaning up of your inner emotional landscape is needed.
- Option 2 – Take the first Section of the Freedom Practice Training for FREE. Enjoy the first lessons and learn the powerful IN Technique in lesson 2. Use it to resolve some of your old emotional pain and trauma. Once you have some experience with the power of the IN Technique, upgrade to getting access to Section 2 by registering for it for only $150 bucks! (Limited time offer) You’ll get your DIA as part of the package and lessons 3 through 10.
- Option 3 – Go all in! Join one of our training/group coaching programs. Get the basic techniques and skills from the Freedom Practice and then start to apply them to transform an area of your life, such as to improve your relationship dramatically or to attract a great person into a relationship with you if you don’t already have one now. That’s an expected outcome of the Extraordinary Relationships program.
- Or learn how to become one of the best coaches in the world by taking the Extraordinary Coach Training program.
- Or learn how to become conscious of what has been undermining your attempts to develop your spirituality so that you can have a True Awakening.
- Our new training and group coaching programs are here, and you can combine putting into practice the basics of how to find and eliminate the real hidden barriers to actually having the life of your dreams.
- Option 4 – Do nothing and stay stuck where you are. You won’t change by wishing to or thinking you can make it happen through intellectual understanding or willpower. You have probably noticed that It doesn’t work like that. Unless you remove the energies at the basis of your ego and emotional pain-based thoughts, you’ll keep getting what you have been getting.
What would you like to do?
- Get just your personal DIA for now
- Click here –
Here are the links to the details and registration links for the group coaching programs.
Enjoy transforming your life like never before!
Got questions? Get in touch, and we’ll be happy to answer them. Use the form below to let us know your question(s), and we’ll be happy to meet with you and help you get started on the best path for you to have the life you’ve always wanted.