I wrote this book in 2012 so although it is not in the latest language of my work most of the content is still very accurate and applicable to anyone learning to do IGO/HSE now.
There are some links in the book to things that were on previous websites in the past that no longer exist. So if you try a link and it doesn’t work, this is because I have not updated the book since it was written.
The chapters in the book are –
- Fears That Get in the Way Of Precision Intuition
- Debugging the Fear of Punishment
- Learning Precision Intuition
- Testing on yourself
- What to NOT use muscle testing for
- Formulating of Intention Statements
- Creating a “Path of Inquiry”
- I Don’t Trust the Muscle Testing, It seems like I’m influencing the outcome
- Cross testing – the key to reliability
- Additional Resources
Because the book is not fully up to date I am offering it at the very low price of only $5.00.